How much it costs to open a mustard mill ?
- 15KW/20 HP motor – Rs 40,000.
- Oil extraction machine – 1 lakh rupees.
- Empty tins and bottles – 10000 rupees.
- Power connection ( 3 phase ) – 20,000 rupees.
It will cost you 2 lakhs to open an oil mill which will include labour wages.
Raw material for oil mill
- You can get seeds by planting your own plants such as mustard, sunflower etc. However, it may take some time for you to grow the seeds by yourself.
- You can also buy that seed from the shopkeeper selling the seeds or from any farmers.
- Empty tins and bottles.
Machinery for oil mill
You can extract oil from the seeds after several processes and different machines are used during each process which are :
- Screw expeller.
- Cooker and filter press with plunger pump and filter cloth.
- Storage tank for oil.
- Weighing scale ( Electronic ).
- Sealing machine.
- Box stamping.
At the same time, you can use a fully automatic machine to do your oil extraction business, or you can also extract oil through a semi-automatic machine.